Rules of accommodation
The following Rules have been developed in accordance with “The Russian Federation Hotel Service Regulation ”, adopted by the Russian Federation Government Resolution, dated April,25, 1997, No 490, as amended on March, 13, 2013
RULES OF ACCOMMODATION IN THE “KRASNOYARSK” HOTEL
The “Krasnoyarsk” hotel is intended for temporary stay.
Operating hours of the hotel – 24 hours.
Check-out time is by 11.00 a.m.
Check-in time of the hotel is 12 noon.
Earlier check-in is provided only in case the rooms’ availability.
Guaranteed check-in (from 12.00 midnight till 10.00 a.m.) is available upon preliminary booking. The cost of guaranteed check-in is 50% of the room rate.
Cancellation of booking, or any other changes should be made not less than 24-hours before check-in for individual booking, and 72-hours before check-in for group booking (8 people or more). In case of later cancellation or non-arrival, 100% of the room rate fine shall be charged.
The payment for accommodation is charged in accordance with the check-out time, the present Rules and the present hotel price-list. For accommodation less than 24 hours the full daily rate is charged. The accommodation in the hotel is effected on the prepayment basis only.
The accommodation fee for children under 5 (with baby cot being provided) free. The accommodation fee for a child 6-15 years old or in case of accommodation in a room of 2 or more children together with ther parents, the payment is charged in accordance with the hotel price-list.
Information concerning the present hotel price-list is displayed on the hotel web-site www.hotelkrs.ru and presented at the reception desk.
The payment for accommodation and additional services is accepted in cash or through non-cash transfer. The following credit cards are accepted: MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, VISA, VISA ELECTRON, MAESTRO, JCB, China UnionPay.
In case of cash payment at the reception desk, an individual gets a sales receipt and the invoice in the established standard form. To get the tax invoice the guest should, being the representative of a certain Company, present the Company's details, his/her business trip certificate or letter of attorney before the payment is realized.
The accommodation shall be made upon presenting Russian Passport, Foreign Resident Passport (or international travel passport), diplomatic passport, seafarer’s passport, military card (for individuals on military service) or any other valid proof of identity. Upon the consent of an individual with the hotel rules and registration of his/her accommodation, the accommodation service contract is considered to be formalized.
The accommodation of one or more individuals in a room from 10.00 p.m. till 8.00 a.m. is charged in accordance with the present hotel price list.
The temporary accommodation in the hotel shall not exceed 3 months period. The accommodation for a longer period should be approved by the management of the hotel.
At the guest's departure day, the check-out time shall not be later than 11.00 a.m. of local time of the current day. The accommodation can be extended only in case the room has not been booked. In case vacant rooms are available, the guest can be provided with the room, if required.
The payment for the extension of the accommodation period:
- By the hour - for check-out from 11.00 a.m. till 5.00 p.m.
- 50% of the room rate - for check-out from 5.00 p.m. till 12 midnight.
- For a full day - for check-out after midnight.
For reasons of safety no visitors are allowed in the room without being registered or authorized by the Hotel security, the admission of guests - by guest cards.
The following services are provided for guests with no charge:
- 3 language satellite television Channels (Deutsche Welle TV, TV 5 Asia, Russia today, Now);
- room equipment according to the room category;
- wake-up calls on request;
- tableware and cutlery items, extra toilet items;
- bottled water;
- ironing room;
- first aid kit;
- call for a taxi on request;
- ambulance call;
- luggage service, safe-deposit boxes;
- mail delivery to the room upon receipt;
- local telephone calls;
- Wi-Fi internet;
- no guarded parking area upon booking;
- playing room for children;
The additional services are charged in accordance with the approved price-list. Information concerning additional services and present prices can be found at the reception desk, on the web-site www.hotelkrs.ru, in the room or at the location the service is provided.
The guests are obliged:
- to follow the Accommodation Rules in the “Krasnoyarsk” hotel;
- do not disturb other guests, observe silence and public order in the room and at the hotel;
- maintain cleanness in the room and at the hotel;
- eliminate the possibility of infection;
- to follow the rules of fire safety, eliminate the possibility of fire;
- in case of fire to inform the hotel stuff immediately;
- to pay for the provided services in time and in full;
- to turn off the water taps, light and television when leaving the room;
- in case of loss or damage of the hotel property to refund the cost according to the price-list;
The guests are prohibited:
- To leave the visitors in the room during the Guest’s absence and give them the card-key;
- To keep animals in the room (birds, reptiles);
- To keep bulky things in the room, inflammable materials, arms, toxic stuff and radioactive materials;
- To use electric heaters in the room, to attach telephone devices, faxes, and other communication devices;
The management of the hotel reserves the right to enter the guest’s room in case of fumigation, fire, flood, in case of breach of the Accommodation Rules, disorderly behavior, the breach of the rules of household devices usage.
The hotel is not responsible for loss of money, other currency assets, security papers, jewelries and other values not kept in room safe or in the safe- deposit boxes at the Reception.
The hotel reserves the right to repudiate the agreement on the provision of services in sole discretion or refuse to extend the accommodation period in case of breach of the Accommodation Rules, overdue payment or due to material damage.